Shri Mata Vaishno Devi
Online Helicopter Booking
Please follow the below mentioned procedure step-by-step to Book Helicopter Ticket for Shri Mata Vaishno Devi pilgrimage
- Register yourself as “New Devotee” by signing up on the official website of Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board and create user name and password.
- Close all links and open this website page again.
- Login with the user name and password and then click on Helicopter Services, select Route (Katra-Sanjhichhat or Katra-Sanjhichhat-Katra
or Sanjhichhat-Katra), No. of Passenger, Reservation Date etc. and enter other passenger details as per the format.
- At the end click on payment gateway link & open the bank site. Enter credit card number, CVV number (at back side of credit card) and expiry date.
- If the bank accepts your credit card, then message will appear.
- Click on yes and your booking is completed.
- Obtain the printout of said page.
Note: It is important that you should note down the transaction details viz. Track ID No/ Trace No etc. during transaction for reference towards further communication.
It is essential that you must check its Transaction Status in the “Devotee Zone” available on the home page of this website, once the transaction is completed or in case any problem is faced during transaction.
Mere deduction of amount by the respective Bank of the Devotee should not be considered as confirmation for the reservation.
Failure Status & Refund - Incase, the amount has been deducted by the Bank and the transaction is not showing-up in the “Devotee Zone”, then transaction could be “Failure Status” (No reservation is allotted against the Failure Transaction). As a further course of action the Devotee is requested to forward the Transaction details viz. Track ID No/ Trace No, user ID and transaction date to firstname.lastname@example.org for reconciliation and processing the refund case.
Important Travel Instructions & Information on Helicopter Operations
- Passengers are requested to report at the departure Heliport one hour before the notified Departure Time of the flight or at Reporting Time mentioned in the PTD.
- Passengers reporting beyond these timings shall be treated as “No Show” passengers and the Helicopter Operator reserves the right to allot the seat to other passengers.
- Children below 2 years of age will be carried free of cost. However, such children shall be carried in the lap of the accompanying adult. In case of dispute regarding age of infant, valid proof of age shall be the deciding factor.
- The Helicopters operate subject to fair weather condition, clear visibility of the range prescribed by the DGCA and clearance by the ATC.
- 5-6 passengers are usually accommodated in one flight.
- Helipad at Katra is approximately 2 KM from Bus Stand at Katra on Udhampur Road.
- The flight from Katra to Shri Mata Vaishno Devi (Sanjhichhat Helipad) takes approximately 08 minutes.
- Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Bhawan is approximately 2.5 KM from Helipad at Sanjichhat.
- Once a booking has been done prepone/ postpone or cancellation of booking is not permissible.
- Full fare refund is expected to be made only in case of cancellation of Helicopter operations due to bad weather/ technical reasons at the end of Helicopter Operators.
- Once booked, the ticket is non transferable.
- In case of failure transactions on Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board's Website procedure for refund is to be followed with Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board.
Read Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Online Helicopter Booking Procedure in Hindi
For any further query you may kindly contact at:
Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board
Pawan Hans - Telephone Nos. 01991-234658,
Global Vectra - Telephone No. 01991232616,