Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Online Battery Car Booking
Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board (SMVDSB), in its efforts to increase facilities for devotees visiting the Holy Shrine has started a process of Online Battery Car Booking.
In addition to Online Battery Car Booking Yatries (pilgrims) can now obtain all bookings including Yatra Registration slip, Room Bookings and Poojan bookings online.
To obtain a Online Battery Car Booking or use any other Online Service being provided on the official website of Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board, a devotee would need to register on the website as a Devotee and select a Devotee ID and Password. This username and password obtained by simply registering though the Devotee Zone on the Home Page or by clicking the register link on the Popup Screen itself.
For Online Battery Car Booking you can register through SMVDSB website by following the steps mentioned below:
- Register yourself as "New Devotee" by signing up on the official website of SMVDSB and create User name and Password.
- Close all links and open this website page again.
- Login to Online Battery Car Booking with the user name and password
- Click on 'Book Now' and enter the the following information:
It could be Adhkuwari to Bhawan or Bhawan to Adhkuwari
- No. of Passengers:
- Reservation Date:
Then click on 'Get Availability'
Please note that Online Battery car booking is allowed for pilgrims for age 5 years and above only. Infants/ children up to 5 years of age be allowed to travel only with a adult passenger (to be carried in lap) and maximum of only two (2) infants/ children allowed in a single ticket. Battery Car timing is from 9AM to 6PM.
After you click 'Get Availability' you would be required to fill the following:
- Flight Time:
(Online Battery Car Time)
- Capacity of the Battery Car:
(will be displayed as per capacity of the Battery Car)
- Available of the number of seats with this Battery Car:
(will be displayed as per availability)
- Basic Fare is Rs.200/- or Rs.300/- per person depending on the route chosen
Choose the above said relevant options and click on 'Book Now'. On the Next Screen your would be required to enter the following:
- Passenger Name:
(should be numeric and above 4 year)
- ID Nature:
(like AADHAAR Card/ Driving License/ Pan Card/ Passport/ Voter I-Card)
- ID Proof No.:
- Contact No.:
And proceed with the Booking to pay Online and follow instructions as they appear on screen. To check your booking status you can login with username and password; and click on successful transactions. The website would show all successful transactions. You can click on reprint option and obtain the printout.
SMVDB has also made arrangements for offline Battery Car Ticket which may also be available at Yatra Registration Counter near Bus Stand Katra and Saraswati Dham near Railway Station in Jammu.
Also Note Policy for the cancellation and refund of Battery Car Ticket:
- Online Battery Car tickets booked through Shrine Board’s website shall be cancelled through Online Mode only, which facility is available on Shrine Board’s official website. No request for cancellation of Online Battery Car tickets shall be entertained through any mode other than Online cancellation. Request for such cancellation by approaching any of counters of SMVDSB through physical production of tickets etc. shall not be entertained under any circumstance.
- Yatris who have booked their Battery Car tickets through Shrine Board's official website can cancel their Battery Car tickets online by logging on the website with their username and password.
- Their Battery Car tickets through Shrine Board's official website, and have subsequently cancelled their tickets online for whatever reasons. Remaining 30% of the amount for the booked ticket shall accrue to the Shrine Board as processing charges.
- The cancellation can be made up to (and not after) 02 days before the scheduled date of travel.
- The refund shall be made ordinarily by the Shrine Board within 15 days from the date of cancellation of the tickets.
- The amount of refund shall be reimbursed online into the same account of the Debit/Credit Card through which the transaction was made for booking of the tickets.