Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Online Helicopter Booking
Please follow the below mentioned procedure step-by-step to Book Helicopter Ticket for Shri Mata Vaishno Devi pilgrimage.
- Before you start the Online Helicopter Booking please keep any of the ID Proof like Adhaar card, Driving Licence, PAN Card, Passport or Voter ID ready with you. Now "Login with you Mobile Number" through an OTP on the official website of Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board and you may also create your password to access the website.
- Click 'Travel' and then on 'Helicopter', and fill up the following:
- Number of Pilgrims
- Number of Infants
- Route -
(You will see amount mentioned against each option)
- NDR (Next Day Return)
- SDR (Same Day Return)
- NDR (Next Day Return)
- Select Helicopter Company
- Select Journey Date available
(Total payable amount will appear)
- Select Slot
- Now fill up Primary Pilgrim Details
- Enter Pilgrim Name
- Enter Mobile Number
- Enter Email ID
- Enter Pilgrim Address
- Now fill up Traveling Pilgrim Details
- ID Proof
- Adhaar card
- Driving Licence
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
(You will now be required to fill up the ID Proof Number)
- Check box for "I agree to Terms & Conditions for Booking Helicopter and then click 'Proceed'
- You will be shown the details of what you filled up and then proceed for payment
(Please note that payment can be made through most of the Debit/ Credit Cars, UPI or Net Banking.)
Important Travel Instructions & Information on Helicopter Operations
- Passengers are requested to report at the departure Heliport one hour before the notified Departure Time of the flight or at Reporting Time mentioned in the PTD.
Passengers reporting beyond these timings shall be treated as "No Show" passengers and the Helicopter Operator reserves the right to allot the seat to other passengers.
- Children below 2 years of age will be carried free of cost. However, such children shall be carried in the lap of the accompanying adult. In case of dispute regarding age of infant, valid proof of age shall be the deciding factor.
- The Helicopters operate subject to fair weather condition, clear visibility of the range prescribed by the DGCA and clearance by the ATC.
- 5-6 passengers are usually accommodated in one flight.
- Helipad at Katra is approximately 2 KM from Bus Stand at Katra on Udhampur Road.
- The flight from Katra to Shri Mata Vaishno Devi (Sanjhichhat Helipad) takes approximately 08 minutes.
- Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Bhawan is approximately 2.5 KM from Helipad at Sanjichhat.
- Once a booking has been done prepone/ postpone of booking is not permissible.
- Full fare refund is expected to be made only in case of cancellation of Helicopter operations due to bad weather/ technical reasons at the end of Helicopter Operators.
- Once booked, the ticket is non transferable.
For any further query you may kindly contact at
Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board