Shri Amarnath Yatra 2015 - Online Helicopter Booking
The Online booking for Helicopter Tickets for Shri Amarnathji Yatra 2015 started from 20th March 2015 as announced by Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board (SASB).
This year Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board has made arrangements with Pawan Hans Limited and Global Vectra Helicorp Limited for providing Helicopter Services on the Neelgrath (Baltal)-Panjtarni-Neelgrath (Baltal) Sector and Himalayan Heli Services Private Limited for Helicopter Services on the Pahalgam-Panjtarni-Pahalgam Sector.
On-line Booking facility is made available to the intending Yatris for Shri Amarnathji Yatra on websites of the aforesaid Companies for Neelgrath (Baltal)-Panjtarni-Neelgrath (Baltal) Sector and for Pahalgam-Panjtarni-Pahalgam sector separately.
The one way per passenger Helicopter fare, for Shri Amarnathji Yatra this year, towards Neelgrath (Baltal)-Panjtarni and Pahalgam-Panjtarni Sector was Rs.1950/- and Rs.4190/-, respectively.
- Helicopter for Neelgrath (Baltal)-Panjtarni-Neelgrath (Baltal) Sector
For booking Helicopter Tickets on Neelgrath (Baltal)-Panjtarni-Neelgrath (Baltal), please visit the web-sites of following helicopter operators:
Pawan Hans Limited
Global Vectra Helicorp Limited
One-way ticket fare on this sector is Rs.1950/- per person.
- Helicopter for Pahalgam-Panjtarni-Pahalgam Sector
For booking Helicopter Tickets on Pahalgam-Panjtarni-Pahalgam Sector, please visit the web-site of the helicopter operator,
Himalayan Heli Services Private Limited
One-way ticket fare on this sector is Rs.4190/- per person.
Other Important Instructions:
- Yatris who wish to avail Helicopter Service to Panjtarni for their pilgrimage to Shri Amarnathji Cave Shrine are not required to seek Advance Registration through the designated Bank branches as their Helicopter Tickets is treated as Yatra permits for undertaking the Yatra (pilgrimage).
- But such Yatris will be required to produce Compulsory Health Certificate (CHC) for each passenger (Yatri), duly issued by Authorised Doctors/ Institutes as per instructions laid down by Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board (SASB). Also note that the prescribed CHC should have been issued on or after 10th Feb 2015 by the Authorized Doctor/ Medical Institution. You can view further information on this through the following links:
- Please note that No Yatri shall be allowed to board the Helicopter without first submitting the CHC.
- With one Credit/ Debit Card, a maximum of five passengers shall be booked. The same Credit/ Debit Card cannot be used for booking of tickets for next three weeks. The Credit / Debit Card used for booking shall have to be reproduced at the time of the issuance of the Boarding Pass.
- Children below 13 year in age, elderly persons above the age of 75 years and Ladies who are more than 6 week pregnant shall not be permitted to undertake the pilgrimage.