Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Online Helicopter Booking
Please follow the below mentioned procedure step-by-step to Book Helicopter Ticket for Shri Mata Vaishno Devi pilgrimage.
- Register yourself as "New Devotee" by signing up on the official website of Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board and create user name and password.
- Close all links and open this website page again.
- Login with the user name and password and then
click on Helicopter Services, select Route (Katra-Sanjhichhat or Katra-Sanjhichhat-Katra or Sanjhichhat-Katra), No. of Passenger, Reservation Date etc. and enter other passenger details as per the format.
- At the end click on payment gateway link & open the bank site. Enter credit card number, CVV number (at back side of credit card) and expiry date.
- If the bank accepts your credit card, then message will appear.
- Click on yes and your booking is completed.
- Obtain the printout of said page.
Note: It is important that you should note down the transaction details viz. Track ID No/ Trace No etc. during transaction for reference towards further communication.
It is essential that you must check its Transaction Status in the "Devotee Zone" available on the home page of this website, once the transaction is completed or in case any problem is faced during transaction.
Mere deduction of amount by the respective Bank of the Devotee should not be considered as confirmation for the reservation.
Failure Status & Refund - Incase, the amount has been deducted by the Bank and the transaction is not showing-up in the "Devotee Zone", then transaction could be "Failure Status" (No reservation is allotted against the Failure Transaction). As a further course of action the Devotee is requested to forward the Transaction details viz. Track ID No/ Trace No, user ID and transaction date to firstname.lastname@example.org for reconciliation and processing the refund case.
Important Travel Instructions & Information on Helicopter Operations
- Passengers are requested to report at the departure Heliport one hour before the notified Departure Time of the flight or at Reporting Time mentioned in the PTD.
Passengers reporting beyond these timings shall be treated as "No Show" passengers and the Helicopter Operator reserves the right to allot the seat to other passengers.
- Children below 2 years of age will be carried free of cost. However, such children shall be carried in the lap of the accompanying adult. In case of dispute regarding age of infant, valid proof of age shall be the deciding factor.
- The Helicopters operate subject to fair weather condition, clear visibility of the range prescribed by the DGCA and clearance by the ATC.
- 5-6 passengers are usually accommodated in one flight.
- Helipad at Katra is approximately 2 KM from Bus Stand at Katra on Udhampur Road.
- The flight from Katra to Shri Mata Vaishno Devi (Sanjhichhat Helipad) takes approximately 08 minutes.
- Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Bhawan is approximately 2.5 KM from Helipad at Sanjichhat.
- Once a booking has been done prepone/ postpone of booking is not permissible.
- Full fare refund is expected to be made only in case of cancellation of Helicopter operations due to bad weather/ technical reasons at the end of Helicopter Operators.
- Once booked, the ticket is non transferable.
- In case of failure transactions on Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board's Website procedure for refund is to be followed with Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board.
Policy for the Cancellation and Refund of Helicopter Ticket:
- Online Helicopter tickets booked through Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board's website shall be cancelled through Online Mode only, which facility is available on Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board’s official website.
- No request for cancellation of Online Helicopter tickets is entertained through any mode other than Online cancellation.
- Request for such cancellation by approaching any of counters of Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board through physical production of tickets etc. is not entertained under any circumstance.
- Yatris who have booked their Helicopter Tickets through Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board's official website can Cancel their Helicopter Tickets online by logging on the website with their username and password.
- 50% of the amount (excluding taxes) is refunded to the Yatris who have booked their Helicopter Tickets through Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board’s official website, and have subsequently cancelled their tickets online for whatever reasons. Remaining 50% of the amount for the booked ticket is accrue to the Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board as processing charges.
- The cancellation can be made upto (and not after) 4 (four) days before the scheduled date of travel.
- The refund is made ordinarily by the Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board within 15 days from the date of Cancellation of the Tickets.
- The amount of refund is reimbursed online into the same account of the Debit/ Credit Card through which the transaction was made for Booking of the Tickets.
Read Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Online Helicopter Booking Procedure in Hindi
For any further query you may kindly contact at
Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board
Pawan Hans - Telephone Nos. 01991-234658
Global Vectra - Telephone No. 01991232616