Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Online Battery Car Booking
Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board (SMVDSB), in its efforts to increase facilities for devotees visiting the Holy Shrine has started a process of Online Battery Car Booking.
In addition to Online Battery Car Booking Yatries (pilgrims) can now obtain all bookings including Yatra Registration slip, Room Bookings and Poojan bookings online.
To obtain a Online Battery Car Booking or use any other Online Service being provided on the official website of Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board, a devotee would need to register on the website as a Devotee and select a Devotee ID and Password. This username and password obtained by simply registering though the Devotee Zone on the Home Page or by clicking the register link on the Popup Screen itself.
For Online Battery Car Booking you can register through SMVDSB website by following the steps mentioned below:
- Before you start the Online Battery Car Booking please keep any of the ID Proof like Adhaar card, Driving Licence, PAN Card, Passport or Voter ID ready with you. Now "Login with you Mobile Number" through an OTP on the official website of Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board and you may also create your password to access the website.
- Click 'Travel' and then on 'Battery Car' , and fill up the following:
- Number of Pilgrims
- Number of Infants (Aged less than 5 years)
- Route -
(You will see amount mentioned against each option)
- Adhkuwari to Bhawan or
- Bhawan to Adhkuwari
- Select Journey Date available
(Total payable amount will appear)
- Select Slot
- Now fill up Primary Pilgrim Details
- Enter Pilgrim Name
- Enter Mobile Number
- Enter Email ID
- Enter Pilgrim Address
- Now fill up Traveling Pilgrim Details
- ID Proof
- Adhaar card
- Driving Licence
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
(You will now be required to fill up the ID Proof Number)
- Check box for "I agree to Terms & Conditions for Booking Battery Car and then click 'Proceed'
- You will be shown the details of what you filled up and then proceed for payment
(Please note that payment can be made through most of the Debit/ Credit Cars, UPI or Net Banking.)
SMVDB has also made arrangements for offline Battery Car Ticket which may also be available at Yatra Registration Counter near Bus Stand Katra and Saraswati Dham near Railway Station in Jammu.
Also Note Policy for the cancellation and refund of Battery Car Ticket:
- Online Battery Car tickets booked through Shrine Board’s website shall be cancelled through Online Mode only, which facility is available on Shrine Board’s official website. No request for cancellation of Online Battery Car tickets shall be entertained through any mode other than Online cancellation. Request for such cancellation by approaching any of counters of SMVDSB through physical production of tickets etc. shall not be entertained under any circumstance.
- Yatris who have booked their Battery Car tickets through Shrine Board's official website can cancel their Battery Car tickets online by logging on the website with their username and password.
- Their Battery Car tickets through Shrine Board's official website, and have subsequently cancelled their tickets online for whatever reasons. Remaining 30% of the amount for the booked ticket shall accrue to the Shrine Board as processing charges.
- The cancellation can be made up to (and not after) 02 days before the scheduled date of travel.
- The refund shall be made ordinarily by the Shrine Board within 15 days from the date of cancellation of the tickets.
- The amount of refund shall be reimbursed online into the same account of the Debit/Credit Card through which the transaction was made for booking of the tickets.