Shri Amarnath Yatra 2019 - Yatra Registration Form
All Registrations for Shri Amarnath Yatra 2019 to the Holy Cave Shrine of Shri Amarnath are made against a prescribed Registration Fom. The Requisite Application Form & Compulsory Health Certificate (CHC) for Registration for Shri Amarnath Yatra 2019 is made available online to all the Yatris who wish to undertake the Yatra as well as through designated Bank Branches for Registration of Yatris for Yatra 2019 across India.
Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board issues very clear advisories to inform every intending Yatris (Pilgrims) about the requirement of obtaining the prescribed 'Compulsory Health Certificate as per Format issue by Shri Amarnath Shrine Board (SASB) for Shri Amarnath Yatra' from the authorized Doctors/ Medical Institutes while seeking registration for Shri Amarnath Yatra 2019.
The List of Authorised Institutions / Doctors for issuing Compulsory Health Certificates (CHC)
for Shri Amarnath Yatra 2019 is constantly updated and made available online.
Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board (SASB) also introduced 'Group Registration' since 2014 to facilitate registration of those intending pilgrims who want to travel in a Group comprising relatives, friends or neighbors. To facilitate all members of a Group of pilgrims (Yatris) obtaining Registration for a particular date, SASB has initiated a scheme of 'Group Registration'.
Following are the Guidelines for Group Registration for Shri Amarnath Yatra-2019:
- If Yatris intending to undertake the Shri Amarnath Yatra- 2019 in a Group of 5 or more members and are unable to obtain Yatra Permits from the nearest located Bank Branches because the allocated number of vacancies (registration quota/ slots) have been exhausted, then the individual members of the Group can together apply by Registered Post to the Chief Executive Officer, Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board, Chaitanya Ashram, Talab Tillo, Jammu and K-Villa Sohrawardy House, Shiv Pora, Srinagar to secure Registration for the Yatra.
- The Group Registration commences from a date announced by SASB and conclude on scheduled date as well.
- Group Registration shall be done on first-come-first-serve basis, subject to the date wise and route wise vacancies (Registration quota/ slots) available for a particular day/ particular route, subject to maximum 50 registrations per group per day per route.
- To apply for the Yatra Permit under 'Group Registration Facility', the Group Leader (one of the intending pilgrim of the group) will have to send the following documents in respect of each member of the Group by registered post at the address indicated in para 1 above:
- Filled-in prescribed Application Forms.
- Original copies of the prescribed Compulsory Health Certificates (CHCs) issued by the Authorised Doctor/ Medical Institutions.
- Four passport sized photographs of each applicant, one of which is to be signed on the front side of the photograph.
- Last year Yatra Registration Fee @ Rs.150/- per Yatri.
- Mailing Address of the Group Leader, along with Mobile number, and E-mail ID.
- Postal Charges for last year as per scale mentioned below:
|No of persons in a Group
||Postal charges last year
|1 to 5
|6 to 10
|16 to 20
|21 to 25
|26 to 30 and so on
- The amount payable to the SASB (Yatra Registration Fee and Postal Charges) shall be sent in the shape of Bank Draft drawn in favour of Chief Accounts Officer, Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board.
- No one below the age of 13 years or above the age of 75 years as well as no female with more than six weeks pregnancy shall be registered for the Yatra.
- In case vacancies (registration quota/ slots) are not available for a particular date for which Registration has been sought by the Group, the Group Leader will be contacted over telephone and informed about the next available slot for Group Registration and, if that is not acceptable to the Group Leader, the Application Forms, Compulsory Health Certificates, and the Registration Fee shall be returned to the Group Leader through Registered Post. If the Group Leader agrees to seek Registration for a date for which quota is available, the same will be done and sent to him through registered post.
- For Yatra 2019, CHCs issued only after defined date by SASB would be valid for registration purposes.
- Yatris will be allowed to embark on his/ her Yatra only on the day and route for which he/she has been registered.
- Chief Executive Officer, Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board, shall not be responsible for any postal delay.
Registration procedure for NRI/ ex-India Pilgrims - Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board has mechanism in place to enable NRI/ ex-India pilgrims to register themselves for the Shri Amarnath Yatra. This facility specially established in view of the fact that a large number of devotees living abroad undertake this annual Yatra. Following is the procedure for Registration of NRI/ ex-India Pilgrims:
- To Register for Shri Amarnathji Yatra 2019, an ex-India pilgrim shall need to send scanned copies of the following documents to a designated officer:
- Filled-in prescribed Application Forms.
- Compulsory Health Certificate.
- Scanned photograph of the applicant.
- Registration of Rs 500/- per Yatri (to be deposited in the Punjab National Bank).
- Compulsory Health Certificate should have been issued by National Health Services of the country concerned after an announced date in 2019.
- The intending pilgrim will have the choice of collecting the Yatra Permit from the designated branch of Punjab National Bank located at Jammu or Srinagar. This choice shall be indicated by the pilgrim in his/ her forwarding e-mail.
- Registration of ex-India Pilgrims shall be subject to availability of Registration quota for the preferred day and route.
- Shri Rakesh Kumar Sharma, Security Manager, Punjab National Bank, will inform the Pilgrim, via e-mail, whether he / she has been Registered for the Yatra and the location of Bank Branch at Jammu/ Srinagar from where the Yatri would be required to collect the Yatra Permit.
SASB has design and layout of Shri Amarnathji Yatra Permit Registration Forms which have a number of high security features to ensure against these Forms being duplicated by unlawful elements.