Shri Amarnath Yatra 2019 - Online Yatra Registration Procedure
To facilitate pilgrims of Shri Amarnath Yatra, Shri Amarnath Shrine Board has made arrangement for Online Yatra Registration.
Before you start we would recommend that you keep the following ready with you:
- Photograph in .jpg or .jpeg format only
- Ensure that the size of the photograph does not exceed 1MB
- Medical Certificate/ Compulsory Health Certificate in pdf format only
- Ensure that the size of the Medical Certificate does not to exceed 1MB
- Use/ Enter Mobile number, preferably POSTPAID number only, for receiving OTP and other advisories from Shri Amarnath Shrine Board
To obtain a Yatra Registration Slip Online being provided by Shri Amarnath Shrine Board and/ or jksasb.nic.in, kindly follow these Step-By-Step procedure for Registration of Shri Amarnath Yatra 2019.
A devotee would need to register on the website as per the following:
- Route of Yatra: *
- Date of Yatra: *
- Yatri Details
Yatri's Full Name: *
- Yatri Parentage: *
- Date of Birth: *
- Mobile No: * (for receiving OTP / advisories & preferably use only POSTPAID number)
- Emergency Mobile No: (Preferably use only POSTPAID number)
- Email Address:
- Aadhar No:
- State: *
- District: *
- Name of Next of Kin: *
- Relationship with Kin: *
- Blood Group:
Yatri Address: *
- Medical Details
- District: *
- Hospital: *
- Authority Name: *
- Photograph: *(The allowed formats are .jpg, or .jpeg, & please ensure that the size of the photograph does not exceed 1MB)
- Medical Certificate: *(Only pdf and size of not to exceed 1MB )
- Certificate Issue Date: *
* Are the mandatory/ compulsory fields.
You can then Login with the Username & Password. You would be required to Verify Application. You can even Track Application online with the Application Number and Mobile Number.
Ultimately you would get access to Download Yatra Permit by entering the Yatri Application Number and Mobile Number.
Please note that you would be required to verify documents to the Camp Director for undertaking Shri Amarnath Yatra 2019.